Due to COVID-19, we are looking to reschedule to April 17-18, 2021
WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA
Total CEU Credits – 1.00
The time has once again come – time for YOU to Seas the Day! Join your fellow reporters as we give ourselves that shot in the arm to be the best we can be. We have a jam-packed agenda full of advice and tips from the experts on stepping up your game to combat the challenges out there in our world – digital, contracting, etc. Let’s Do This!
- Eve Barrett – One of the latest members of our court reporting tribe (she’s in Florida but she’s adopted us as her extended tribe) is joining us to share her energy and enthusiasm for this profession and learn how to maximize our personal potential. She and her associate, Rebecca, will be sharing tricks for getting over the mental hurdles of realtime as well as the hands-on side of setting up hardware for CaseCat and Eclipse.
- The Varallos – Ed and Nancy – As experts in our field, Nancy will share with us information on rebuilding our profession, Project Steno, the business of client service and much more. And as icing on the cake, Ed (six-time speed champion) will present his wisdom for writing shorter, writing realtime, and tips and tricks to make your workday easier.
- NCRA Representative – Our very own NCRA rep will join us to give us the latest exciting news of NCRA 2.0 and what’s happening in our industry nationwide.
- We’ve built in time throughout the weekend for networking, idea sharing and just hanging with those that get what we do.
We are in a critical time in our profession – time to join together and combat the methods trying to infiltrate our profession. If you aren’t feeling the crunch yet, just wait. It’s coming. Stepping up our game, joining forces and giving back to our association with our time and talents is so very necessary. Join us in starting a fire and let’s make a spark by “seas-ing” one day at a time!
Download the Conference Documents
Stay Tuned! Also note: Previous agenda is subject to change. We’re not certain we can get these speakers in April of ’21.
EMBASSY SUITES, 9 ESTELL PLACE
WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA
All rooms are suites, so grab a friend to share a room
**There will be a $20 extra charge for more than two people in a room due to the free breakfast and drink tickets**
GUEST ROOM RATE (Suite with River View): $189 plus taxes
GUEST ROOM RATE (Suite with Standard View): $179 plus taxes
CHECK-IN: 4:00 p.m. | CHECK-OUT: 11:00 a.m.
**2-night minimum stay required**
Our special group rate includes the following amenities:
- Made-to-order hot breakfast
- Complimentary Guest room Wi-Fi access
- Manager’s reception each evening (2 free drink tickets)
Please reserve your room as soon as possible – the link is below
- Call our hotel directly or 1-800-HILTONS and ask for a room under the group name: NC Court Reporters Association, Group Code CRA
Direct Link to Hotel: http://group.embassysuites.com/nccourtreportersassociation